Enhance Your Falls Prevention Program
Falls prevention product training demonstrates a firm commitment to Occupational Health & Safety. After completing training with us, we can provide you with a certificate of completion to be added to your OH&S record, proving your facility is proactive in keeping in-line with Australian OH&S regulations and requirements.
Why Use Fall Prevention Product Training?
- Empower your staff with specialised product knowledge
- Full use of your equipment facilitates enhance patient care
- Our team are experts in using our products in a healthcare setting
- Training available in-house or online at your convenience
- We cater sessions to meet your facility’s needs and schedule
- Full documentation provided for your staff to reference
- Hands-on training means higher knowledge retention rate
- Add our training to your OH&S record
Education and Training Guides
Our online equipment guides will help you understand each of the products available at Keystone Healthcare and demonstrate the correct use in a care setting.
Our guides provide a step-by-step process for the set-up and installation of the product. Additional documents demonstrate how to customise solutions for unique patients and environments.
The Proximate Pro is a fall and wandering monitor system that is specifically designed to meet the needs of a busy Acute or Sub Acute Rehabilitation unit. Particularly useful for dementia patients, this system quickly becomes indispensable wherever it is employed.