Why Choose Keystone Healthcare?
At Keystone Healthcare, flexibility is our focus. We promise to deliver smooth, tailored service from the initial moment you contact us, up until we collect the equipment you no longer require. We offer short or long-term equipment rental, flexible pricing packages as well as the added convenience of equipment delivery and pick-up.
Another key pillar of Keystone Healthcare is education. We strive to help your staff become fully informed and confident in operating our products. The first step towards this goal is ensuring our experienced technicians are on hand to deliver and install equipment at your home, hospital or healthcare facility 7 days a week. Additionally, we provide continued training and support for your staff on the correct use of our products. Don’t outlay hundreds of thousands of dollars on equipment that potentially isn’t suited to your patients or facility. Talk to the Keystone Healthcare customer service team, and we will deliver you cost-effective, tailored solutions that help you focus on on keeping patients safe and comfortable.
Benefits of renting from Keystone:
- 7-day pick-up and delivery service.
- 24/7 Support Hotline – call us anytime.
- All equipment complies with Australian regulatory requirements.
- Installation and set up taken care of by our technicians.
- Full training and support offered for all equipment.
- Complete cleaning and decontamination performed on all equipment in line with National requirements.
- Competitive rates and flexible payment options allow you tighter control over your budget.
- Easily order, transfer, cancel and track equipment for your facility within minutes using VRM Online.
- Full transparency of infection control and electrical testing history for all our products.
- Flexibility, affordability, and quality – the safety solutions you need, when you need them.
How to Find Out More
At Keystone Healthcare, we are well aware of the demands placed on the staff and management at hospitals and healthcare facilities.
We pride ourselves on our informed ability to provide our clients with precisely the equipment they need, while working within budgets large and small.
Call us today on 1300 547 877 to find out how Keystone Healthcare can provide injury prevention solutions for your healthcare facility.