Aurum + Bariatric Bed
The aurum+ bariatric bed has been specifically designed for size, strength and practicality, powered by strong electric actuators, it can support patients up to 440kg (69st). The width adjustment feature allows the bed to be used at 3 different widths 36", 42" and 48", catering for a vast range of patients.
The four section, fully profiling mattress platform is fully articulating and features innovative stowable safety rails which can be retracted and stowed within the bed frame, providing greater ease when transferring a patient and easier access for a nurse to treat a patient.
There are two handset controllers included on the bed, one for carer and one for the patient. A lock out feature on both handsets is able to restrict a patients control of the bed's functions.
An emergency CPR feature reduces the time taken to move patients to emergency positions.
- 490kg (77st) SWL
- 440kg (69st) maximum patient weight
- Width adjustable mattress platform 92cm - 1 22cm (36" - 48")
- Innovative stowable safety rails -
- Patent pending, EU Registered Design*
- Fully articulating bed
- Central braking system
- Available with integral scales
- Adjustable head and foot boards
- Carer and patient control with lock-out function
- Emergency CPR and Trendelenburg functions
- Mattress options available