Aurum Riser Recliner
The Aurum Riser Recliner is a bariatric chair that has been specifically designed to address some of the problems associated with hospital usage with regards to manoeuvrability and mobile hoist use.
The chair is mounted on four heavy duty castors with rear brakes for easy transportation and stability. Space around and underneath the chair and the lifting mechanism accommodates mobile hoists for easier patient transfers.
Bespoke seat width, depth and height means chairs can be tailored for individual patients needs or kept standard for general use while the dual motor means the functions of the chair can be operated individually to maximise patient comfort and support.
Available Sizes for Purchase and Rental
Seat widths 635mm to 925mm (25" to 37.5”)
Weight capacities 221kg (35st), 254kg (40st) and 320kg(50st)
- Available with a 222kg,254kg and 320kg SWL
- Available in a variety of seat widths from 635mm-864mm
- Double support system on leg section provides extra strength
- Waterproof and infection control resistant vinyl coverings for easy cleaning
- Mobile hoist compatible
- Dual motor allows for individual electric control of all functions