Cura Care Chair
From Intensive Care to Palliative Care, the cura chair is designed to be a vital part of your patient care plan.
Gas assisted operation of seat allows positioning of patient and when combined with the pressure management cushioning in the seat and the backrest, patient comfort is cared for. Backrest and leg rest angle are adjustable by wither gas assisted operation or convenient electric control.
Customise the cura chair with any of the available options and you have patient chair that works with nursing staff to complete the circle of care.
180kg (28st) weight capacity, 457mm (18”) seat width, 533mm (21”) seat depth.
- Fully integrated pressure care
- Large directional locking centrally braked castors
- Removable armrests asa standard
- Manual or optial electric adjustable tilt in space
- Enables easy side transfers using slice sheets or boards
- Ease of use for patient and carer